The Charlotte Hornets (4-11) host the Indiana Pacers (6-6) after losing four straight home games. It begins on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. ET.
The Hornets are a slight 2-point favorite against the Pacers.
Hornets vs Pacers Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico sports betting; Access USA TODAY hub for sports scores and sports betting odds for a complete list.
- Spread: Charlotte -2
- money line: Charlotte -130, Indiana +110
OFFER: Claim your risk free bet up to $350. Get excited and start betting at Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Pacemaker at Hornets odds, spread and more
- Select ATS: pacemaker (+ 2)
Pacer 116 – Hornets 113
- Charlotte has won in two of the four competitions she has named as the odds favorite this year.
- Charlotte has only been named as a -130 or more favorite once this season, and lost that game.
- Charlotte has an implied win percentage of 56.5% according to the money line set for this matchup.
- Indiana is 5-5 in games, it was the underdog on the money line (wins 50% of those games).
- Indiana won 4-4 as a moneyline underdog at odds of +110 or more (50%).
- Indiana has a 47.6% chance of winning this contest based on the implied probability of the money line.
against the spread
- The Hornets are averaging 108.9 points per game, 8.3 fewer points than the 117.2 the Pacers allow.
- If Charlotte scores more than 117.2, it’s 4-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Charlotte has a 3-1 record when she posts more than 117.2 points.
- Indiana is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall if it gives up less than 108.9 points.
- Indiana has a 2-0 record when conceding under 108.9 points.
- The Pacers’ 117.3 points per game is just 3.2 points more than the 114.1 the Hornets allow their opponents.
- Indiana has a 6-1 ATS record and a 5-2 aggregate record in games in which it scores more than 114.1 points.
- Indiana is 5-2 if it scores more than 114.1 points.
- Charlotte is 5-6 against the spread and 4-7 overall when giving up less than 117.3 points.
- Charlotte has a 4-7 record when her opponents score less than 117.3.
- The Hornets are the NBA’s 25th-scoring team (108.9 PPG), while the Pacers rank 26th in points per game allowed (117.2) in the league.
- The Indiana squad is currently the third-ranked scoring team in the NBA (117.3 PPG), while Charlotte’s team is 18th in points allowed per game (114.1).
- The Hornets are on a negative point differential this season (-77 total points, -5.2 per game), while the Pacers have scored just two points more than their opponents (0.1 per game).
PLAY: Free daily sports pick’em competitions and prizes to be won. Play Now!
Bet online legally with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and soon IA. Bet now!
How to watch Hornets vs. Pacers
- Gameday: Wednesday 16 November 2022
- playing time: 4:00 p.m. ET
- TV channel: BSSE and BSIN
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: spectrum center
- TV channel: NBA League Pass
- Live broadcast: Watch on fuboTV!
Place your legal online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for viewer recommendations on betting services. Tipico has no control over, nor is such revenue in any way dependent on or connected to the newsrooms or reporting. General terms and conditions see Tipico.com. 21+ only. gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).