Provides instant listing for brokers, seamless management for employers, and access to concierge benefits for members at competitive prices
SAN FRANCISCO, November 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — angle healththe first full-stack digital health insurance company that offers transparency, simplicity and ease of use to members, employers and brokers, today announced its expansion Indiana. Powered by its integrated, AI-enabled technology platform, Angle Health offers a digital navigation experience with fully customized, comprehensive health benefit plans for employers. Telemedicine, behavioral health, and other digital health solutions — typically located outside of the traditional health insurance environment — are core offerings built into Angle Health plans at minimal to no cost to members.
“We built Angle Health from the ground up to fundamentally transform the way people interact with the healthcare system and ensure that access to modern healthcare services is not limited by lack of time or a lack of understanding of the system,” he said Ty WangCo-founder and CEO of angle health. “We are thrilled to announce that access to Angle Health and our digital-first experience will be available to thousands more employers and brokers, and millions more members worldwide Indiana.”
Catering for more than 529,456 small businesses, 99.4% Of all the companies in the state, Angle Health offers its unified healthcare services Indiana-based employers, brokers and members, as follows:
- Personalized, Mobile-First Member Engagement: Angle Health meets members wherever they are on their journey. Angle’s mobile chat-first app is a true partner in care. Whether a member has a question about network providers, service costs, or navigating a medical issue, Angle Health is always there to remove the burden of access and navigation.
- Access to state-certified doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists and therapists is always and everywhere available. On demand Benefits of the pharmacy are offered through a wide network of pharmacies along with convenient home delivery options.
- Concierge Clinical Management: Angle Health’s clinical teams provide personalized clinical support to members on their day-to-day health issues, including acute and chronic needs. Angle Nurses prioritize a multidisciplinary approach to ensure a personalized, technically advanced clinical wellness experience.
For employers and brokers
- Fully customizable advantages Packages to meet the needs of every employer and his employees
- Immediate quotation and competitive prices about its level-funded solutions
- optimized plan management, Providing seamless employee enrollment and retention, fully integrated with benefits management and payroll
“Angle Health’s level-funded solution offers our employer clients the benefits and flexibility of an independent TPA with the predictability and seamless execution that we have come to expect from national carriers.” Eric DreyfusSenior Vice President at Reliable partners, Broker Partner of Angle Health. “Your immediate bid reduction and, in some cases, the elimination of the standard 10-day bid processing window.”
Serving small and growing businesses, tech startups and scale-ups alike, Angle Health is committed to democratizing access to healthcare by providing choice, affordability, transparency and customized health and wellness solutions for modern employers and their employees . Co-founded by former Palantir engineers, CEO Ty Wang and CTO Anirban GangopadhyayAngle Health was born out of the duo’s frustration with their personal health experiences.
- Employers – To register with Angle Health, visit here.
- Providers – To learn more about Angle Health, visit here.
- Brokers and Agents – To work with Angle Health please visit here.
About Angle Health
Angle Health is democratizing access to modern healthcare by unifying today’s fragmented healthcare benefits ecosystem into a single platform of coverage and delivery. As a full-stack healthcare provider, Angle Health drives efficiencies across the value chain through its digital-first platform – from instant underwriting for agents and streamlined administration for employers to personalized care navigation for members. With access to a national network of healthcare providers and facilities, Angle Health is the healthcare provider for modern employers, now serving thousands of employees and members across the country.
Visit anglehealth.com to learn more.
SOURCE Angle Health