Indiana Furniture announced today that they will begin accepting orders for a new line of healthcare-focused seating, Gleem+, and enhancements to their Natta and Canvas Reception series. These additions offer enhanced flexibility and functionality to better suit today’s ever-changing workspaces and patient spaces.
Inspired by the endurance and classic design of Indiana Furniture’s popular Gleem seating line, Gleem+ is designed for high-traffic, multi-use areas and patient management to bring enduring comfort and style to a variety of spaces, including healthcare and educational environments . With a variety of single and tandem seating options, along with patient and hip/easy access chairs, Gleem+ makes it easy to outfit entire facilities with a range of high occupancy and bariatric seating models to provide solutions for a variety of users up to 400 provide and 600 pounds. Other features are:
- Wall Saver Design: Every Gleem+ chair comes standard with a built-in Wall Saver Design to help eliminate damage and wall scratches in your spaces.
- Fully Padded or Clean Backrests: Gleem+ offers two back styles so you can choose what works best for your spaces and users.
- Arm Caps: Optional black polyurethane arm caps are available on all Gleem+ models to help protect the wood finish and extend the life of the chair.
- Aisle and Freestanding Tables: Gleem+ offers a range of aisle and freestanding tables to provide additional functionality and complement the spaces in your facilities.
- Personalized Look: A wide range of wood finishes, as well as tiered and contract upholstery options give you complete freedom to specify Gleem+ in the colors and patterns of your choice, including the option for single or contrasting upholstery.
In addition to Gleem+, Indiana Furniture has expanded the Natta line with a swivel stool. This addition complements Natta’s current stationary stool, benches and tables to provide options for a variety of personal, shared and collaborative spaces. The Natta swivel stool features 90° movement from the center in any direction, an automatic return mechanism, a black or chrome foot ring and single or contrasting cushions.
The canvas laminate reception series has also been expanded to include HPL and contrasting case/worktop options. These additions allow you to further personalize the design simply by specifying standard models and get the look and feel of custom millwork.
“We continue to take our products to another design level and expand our portfolio to offer options that effortlessly support work needs and a wider range of users,” said Mike Blessinger, VP of Sales & Marketing at Indiana Furniture. “These additions expand the capabilities of our portfolio for our clients and their different levels of style.”
Indiana Furniture products are made in the USA, they respect the environment by using renewable and recyclable materials, which allows them to achieve indoor air and BIFMA level certifications and meet or exceed the standards set by BIFMA Compliance , giving you confidence in the construction and durability of the offerings.
To learn more about these improvements and other ways Indiana Furniture brings style, function and ease to office furniture, visit www.IndianaFurniture.com.