The No. 11 Indiana Hoosiers (5-0) will be looking to build on a five-game winning streak when they defeat the Jackson State Tigers (0-4) in Simon Skjodt on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 12:30 p.m. ET align auditorium. The competition will be broadcast on Big Ten Network. Read on for betting insights and stats to help you place a bet on the Hoosiers (to win on the moneyline) Matchup with the Tigers ( ).
The betting insights below are based on odds as of November 25, 2022 at 1:46pm ET. Keep scrolling to check out the latest odds on this game and get up to $1,000 risk free bet at FanDuel today!
Indiana Vs Jackson State Betting Lines
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (Raw Power Score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power scores.
Indiana Vs Jackson State Stats Ranking (2021-22)
|Indiana Avg. (Rank)||Jackson State Average (Rank)|
|70.8 (178th)||Scored||61 (354.)|
|66.2 (83rd)||points allowed||65.5 (61st)|
|36.2 (115th)||rebounds||35.1 (180th)|
|9.1 (237.)||Out of. rebounds||11.2 (78th)|
|5.9 (308th)||3pt done||5.3 (340th)|
|14.6 (80th)||assists||11 (321.)|
|11.5 (113rd)||sales||13.2 (266.)|
Indiana Vs Jackson State Betting Trends
- The Hoosiers had 20 wins in 35 games against the spread last year.
- There were 17 Hoosiers games (out of 35) that exceeded last season’s total.
- Eight times in the past year, Indiana and his opponent have combined for more than 144 points.
- Last season’s Hoosiers games averaged 137 totals, which is seven points shy of the total for this matchup.
- Jackson State had 14 wins in 30 games against the spread last year.
- Of 30 Jackson State games last season, 13 went over the total.
- Last year there were five Tigers games with more than 144 points scored.
- Jackson State’s games averaged 126.4 total points last season, 17.6 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Best betting sites for Indiana vs Jackson State
Indiana Impact player
- Trayce Jackson-Davis leads the Hoosiers with 20.8 points per game and 8.8 rebounds and an average of 2.3 assists.
- Malik Reneau has 11.2 points, 5 rebounds and 2 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.6 blocks.
- Xavier Johnson leads his roster in assists per game (5) with a total of 10 points and 4.2 rebounds. On the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Jalen Hood-Schifino has 8.6 points, 4.8 rebounds and 4.2 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 1.2 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Race Thompson averages 8.4 points, 5.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game and shoots 48.5% from the floor.
Jackson State Impact player
- Gabe Watson averaged 14.9 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game last season.
- Jayveous McKinnis averaged 10.3 rebounds per game while Jonas James averaged three assists per contest.
- Watson was downing 1.6 three-pointers a game a season ago.
- James averaged 1.1 takeaways per game while McKinnis compiled 2.9 rejections per contest.