The Missouri State Bears (8-9, 4-3 MVC) will be looking to build on a three-home win streak when they defeat the Indiana State Sycamores (13-5, 6-1 MVC ) align at :00 p.m. ET. Read on for betting insights and stats to help you place a bet on the bears (win on the money line) Game with the Sycamores ( ).
The insights in the following article reflect the odds as of January 15, 2023 at 1:45 am ET. Check out the table below to find the most up to date lines for this outing and click here for the best DraftKings sportsbook deposit bonus!
Missouri State Vs Indiana State Betting Lines
State of Indiana (+1)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (Raw Power Score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power scores.
Missouri State Vs Indiana State Stats Ranking
|State of Missouri Avg. (Rank)||State of Indiana Avg. (Rank)|
|66.3 (314th)||Scored||79.7 (35th)|
|62.9 (31st)||points allowed||69.3 (184th)|
|33.8 (139th)||rebounds||33.6 (153rd)|
|10.4 (93rd)||Out. rebounds||6.9 (332.)|
|8.4 (72nd)||3pt done||9.2 (25.)|
|11.9 (260.)||assists||15.9 (29th)|
|12.1 (196.)||sales||12.2 (211.)|
Missouri State Vs Indiana State Betting Trends
- The bears are 9-7-0 against the spread this year.
- Missouri State’s ATS record as a 1-point favorite or more is 5-5.
- The Bears have seen six of their 16 games reach the end.
- In five games this season, Missouri State and its opponent have combined more than 139.5 points.
- The over/under in this game is 139.5 points, 10.3 higher than the average total for the Bears’ games this season.
- Against the spread, Indiana State is 10-7-0 this season.
- The Sycamores are unbeaten this season at ATS (2-0) as 1-point underdogs or more.
- Missouri State has seen six of its 16 games go by more than total points.
- Sycamores games have had over 139.5 points 12 times this season.
- The average total points scored in Indiana State’s games this year (149) is 9.5 points higher than the total points for this duel.
Best Betting Sites for Missouri State vs. Indiana State
Missouri State Impact player
- Donovan Clay averages 3.5 assists per game as a team leader. He also has 9.4 points and 5.9 rebounds and shoots 50% from the floor.
- Jonathan Mogbo has a team-best 6.1 rebounds per game. He also has 7.8 points and 1.6 assists and shoots 55.8% from the field.
- Chance Moore is averaging 13.3 points and 0.8 assists per game — both team highs. He’s also 4.5 rebounds, shooting 46.5% from the floor and 38.1% from downtown with 2 3-pointers made per bout.
- Dalen Ridgnal averages 6.8 points, 0.4 assists and 4.5 rebounds per match.
- Kendle Moore averages 7.5 points, 2.2 rebounds, and 1.2 assists per event, shooting 37.9% from the field and 32.4% from beyond the arc, with 1.4 3-pointers per event scored.
Indiana State Impact player
- Courvoisier McCauley is the Sycamores’ top scorer (16.6 points per game) and rebounder (5.5), contributing 0.9 assists.
- Cameron Henry is the team-best with 3.6 assists per game. He also contributes 10.5 points and 4.7 rebounds and hits 50.7% of his shots from the ground.
- Julian Larry averages 7.7 points, 1.7 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game and makes 61.2% of his shots from the field.
- Robbie Avila gives the Sycamores 8.8 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. He also averages 0.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- The Sycamores are getting 6.9 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game from Trenton Gibson.