INDIANAPOLIS — Indiana Powerball players have had quite a November so far.
More than a dozen winning tickets, ranging in value from $50,000 to $200,000, were sold in Hoosier State this month.
The winning streak began when the Powerball jackpot rose to $2 billion. Ten winning tickets were sold in Indiana for the November 5 drawing, including a $150,000 with Power Play purchased as Gallops-Goshen at 18423 US 20 in Goshen.
Nine other tickets won $50,000:
- Speedway 6105 at 9251 Crawfordsville Rd in Clemont
- Lassus Bros. Oil #30 is located at 516 N. Main St. in Columbia City
- Circle K #2 at N. 1720 National Rd. at Columbus
- Bulldog Crossing is located at 750 County Road 15 in Elkhart
- North Pointe Marathon is located at 1828 W. Dupont Rd. in FortWayne
- Lincolnway Mart is located at 2429 Lincolnway East in Goshen
- Meijer Store No. 132 in 150 S. Marlin Dr. at Greenwood
- 989 Kroger, 8130 E. Southport Rd. in Indianapolis
- Valley Mills Shell is located at 4887 Kentucky Ave. in Indianapolis
The winning numbers for the November 5 drawing were 28-45-53-56-69 with the Powerball of 20.
The next draw was “The Big One” where the jackpot eclipsed $2 billion. While one ticket in California matched all the numbers and the Powerball, the Indiana players did fairly well, with five winning tickets sold for the draw.
Including two $100,000 winners:
- Meijer Store at 125 at 5909 Illinois Rd. in FortWayne
- 972 Kroger, 601 East Dupont Rd. in Fort Wayne
Plus, a trio of $50,000 winners:
- Circle K #82 at 825 Highway 62 West in Corydon
- Whitey’s is located at 1070 East Eads Parkway in Lawrenceburg
- DS Quick Stop is located at 4116 Lincolnway East in Mishawaka
The winning numbers were 10-33-41-47-56 with the Powerball of 10. Powerball officials announced the numbers on Tuesday, November 8 due to a delay in drawing the numbers Monday night.
The jackpot has been reset to $20 million for the next drawing on Wednesday November 9th. No one hit the jackpot, but a $50,000 winning ticket was sold in Warrick County at Giant Indiana #818 at 822 West Main Street in Boonville.
The winning numbers for the November 9 drawing were 7-14-24-30-56 with the Powerball of 7.
This month’s biggest winner so far bought a $200,000 ticket in Kokomo. This ticket was purchased for the November 12 drawing at the One Stop Express #1 at E. Markland Ave. 1212 sold.
The ticket matched four out of five numbers plus the Powerball. The winning numbers were 16-20-44-57-58 with the Powerball of 6.
A $50,000 winning ticket was purchased from I-64 Moto on Big Cynthiana Road in Cynthiana, Posey County for the November 14 draw. The winning numbers for this draw were 19-35-53-54-67 with the Powerball of 21.
Another winning ticket was sold this week in Indianapolis for the November 16 draw. The ticket matched four out of five numbers plus the Powerball; the winning numbers were 28-34-51-53-56 with the Powerball of 11.
Someone bought it at 66 Phillips on Shadeland Avenue in Indianapolis.
It’s definitely worth checking your tickets again! If you have one of the winners, keep it in a safe place and contact Hoosier Lottery Customer Service at (800) 955-6886 to learn how to claim your prize.
The next Powerball drawing will be held on Saturday November 19th with an estimated jackpot of $93 million.
Suggest a correction