The New Mexico Lobos (3-0) will be looking to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (2-2) at The Pit on Friday, November 25, 2022. It airs at 7:00 p.m. ET. Read on for betting insights and stats to help you place a bet on the Lobos’ (to win on the moneyline) Matchup vs. the Gamecocks ( ).
This article applies to betting data as of November 25, 2022 at 1:47 am ET. Browse all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) on Caesars!
New Mexico vs Jacksonville State Betting Lines
New Mexico (-11.5)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (Raw Power Score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power scores.
New Mexico vs Jacksonville State Stats Ranking (2021-22)
|New Mexico Avg. (Rank)||State of Jacksonville Avg. (Rank)|
|74.3 (84th)||Scored||73.5 (105th)|
|75.3 (320th)||points allowed||67.2 (115th)|
|34 (245th)||rebounds||36.8 (87th)|
|8.8 (262nd)||Out of. rebounds||9.7 (194th)|
|7.8 (141st)||3pt done||9.3 (28th)|
|11.8 (277th)||assists||14.3 (93rd)|
|11.3 (90th)||sales||12.3 (190th)|
New Mexico vs Jacksonville State betting trends
- Lobos’ record against the spread last season was 18-11-1.
- New Mexico went undefeated last season against ATS (2-0) as an 11.5-point favorite or higher.
- In 32 Lobos games last season, 15 of them hit the over.
- New Mexico’s games had over 149 points 16 times last season.
- The overall point average for Lobos games last season was 149.6, 0.6 more points than the over/under for this encounter.
- Jacksonville State’s record against the spread last year was 17-13-0.
- The Gamecocks had an ATS win (1-1) last season as an underdog with 11.5 points or more.
- Last season, 15 of Jacksonville State’s 32 games went by points.
- Last season there were eight Gamecocks games with more than 149 points scored.
- Games involving Jacksonville State last year averaged 140.8 points per game, a difference of 8.2 points compared to the over/under for this competition.
Best Betting Sites for New Mexico vs Jacksonville State
New Mexico Impact player
- Jaelen House was his team’s best assists per game last year (4.5), while also averaging 16.9 points and 3.6 rebounds. At the other end, he averaged 2.2 steals and 0.3 blocks.
- Jamal Mashburn JR scored 18.2 points per competition as team leader last year. He also put up 2.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists, shooting 42.7% from the field and 34% from beyond the arc, with 1.6 scoring 3-pointers per contest.
- Jay Allen-Tovar averaged 7.9 points, 5 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest last season. Defensively, he delivered 0.4 steals and 1.4 blocks.
- Javonte Johnson averaged 7.7 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.8 assists per match last year, shooting 46.6% from the field and 45.5% from beyond the arc with 1.4 three-pointers scored per game .
- KJ Jenkins averaged 9.8 points, 0.8 assists and 3.2 rebounds per game last year.
Jacksonville State Impact player
- Darian Adams averaged 15.4 points per game last season, plus 5.2 rebounds and 3.8 assists.
- Brandon Huffman averaged 5.8 boards per game and Jalen Finch averaged 4.3 assists per game.
- Demaree King downed shots from beyond the arc at a 2.6 clip per contest a season ago.
- Adams averaged 1.5 takeaways per game while Huffman compiled a block per contest.